Casa Adelita is beautiful 5 bedroom home located 2 minutes from the main square. The location can not be beat! The house has 2 levels with a central courtyard and a dipping pool off the central sitting area. There are 2 bedroom on the first floor with 3 more bedrooms on the second floor. There is a covered terrace on the first and second floor, as well as a 3rd floor open terrace with amazing views of the Parroquia and San Francisco church. Your main living spaces are on the first floor, with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats 10, living room with TV and a desk, if you need to work.
5 rooms/ sleeps 10 people
- 3 master bedrooms – King size bed on each room, TV in one bedroom
- 1 junior bedroom – 2 double beds, bathtub; excellent for families with small children
- 1 single bedroom – 1 queen size bed, TV
- The maid service is included Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm. The chef service is from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm. Overtime is $80 pesos an hour and this is paid directly to the staff. $160 pesos per hour on Sundays and major holidays.
- Complimentary breakfast is served every day for short term rentals (3 days.) For long term rentals (one week or more) breakfast is served at no cost the first two days. If you´d like any other meal or have a special request please make arrangements with the staff in advance. Our chef, Alejandra, speaks English and will gladly help you.
- Two sets of house keys are included for your convenience.
- The house has cable TV, telephone, internet and alarm, as well as heating and air conditioning in the rooms.
- There is no maid´s room in the house.
- Tipping staff is a standard practice in Mexico, we suggest tipping $200 pesos daily to each staff member during a weekend occupation, and $150 pesos daily to each staff member during weekdays. All tipping is at your discretion and based on whether you are happy with the service provided.
- No pets allowed.
- We are an environmentally friendly home. Sheets and towels are washed once a week, unless otherwise requested for a special situation. We value your cooperation.
- Christmas and New Year week - $10,000 USD
- Easter - $8,000 USD
- Week 10 people/5 rooms - $5,000 USD
- Week 4 people/2 rooms - $4,000 USD
- Long weekend (3 nights) - $3,300 USD
*Pool Heating Fee - $150 USD per week, $75 USD for 3 nights
**Required Tipping - See Contract - $100 pesos per guests staying in the house paid to each staff per week.
Purified water throughout the house
Pool (the heater is on a timer - gas to heat is extra - ask the agent for the cost)
Cable TV (CBS, NBC, and ABC channels included)
Staff - see hours in the description of the house
No garage, but there is a secure parking lot across the street
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Weekly||Min Nights|