Property Code: Casa_Hyder
Contact Manager for Availability
Casa Hyder is a legendary house in San Miguel de Allende. The house is surrounding by lush gardens, spectucular views of Las Monjas church, great centro location. This house is an experience..as if stepping back in time. The walls are full of artifacts from all over Mexico and beyond. It's a collection that has been cultivated over 60 years. Here are the details of the house.
11 bedrooms - sleeps 22 people (including children under 4 years old)
• The rate is $4200 usd a night with a 4 night minimum except for Holiday weeks December 19-January 3 - one Week minimum required and the nightly rate has a holiday increase of 20%
* All events have to be approved by Premier. Please ask us, and we can send you all event fees and house rules.
1. Villa Suite (Master) with a king-size bed, fireplace, private terrace
with a sitting and dining area and bathroom en suite with a large tub.
A connecting door opens to the below bedroom.
2. Pequeña Bedroom with a single bed and bathroom en suite with
a shower. It's connected to the Villa Suite but also has an outside
3. Viejo Bedroom looking onto the old courtyard with a king-size bed
and fireplace. Its bathroom with a shower is shared with the library.
4. Rose Bedroom with twin beds that can convert to a King, fireplace
and bathroom en suite with a large shower. It looks onto the same
5. Yellow Bedroom with a king-size bed, a twin daybed, fireplace
Loggia with a seating area and fireplace, kitchen and large terrace
with a dining table
6. Terrace Bedroom with a king-size bed, fireplace, TV and 2
bathrooms en suite - one with a shower and the other with a tub
7. Enfante Bedroom with twin beds, fireplace and bathroom en suite
with a shower. It faces the pool.
8. Castilian Bedroom with 3 twin beds, fireplace and bathroom en
suite with a shower. It also faces the pool.
9. Blanco Bedroom with twin beds (can be joined for king) and
bathroom en suite with a shower. Across a terrace, which has a
table and chairs, is a vine-covered facade of a decorative casa.
10. Bedroom with twin beds that can convert to a King and bathroom
en suite with a shower
11. Folk Art Bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom en suite
with a shower
3 meals a day according to the house menu list - any items wanted beyond the house menu - will be at the expense of the client. Beverages are not included - that is an expense of the guest.
WIFI - please note there are areas in the house that the WIFI is spotty, because of the thick walls.
Gas to heat the pool - extra charge please confirm price with Premier
SONOS sound system
Fans for bedrooms
Staff Monday-Sunday - 8am-6pm (there is an onsite house manager, who lives on the property, cook (not a chef), staff to clean rooms, and maintain garden spaces. Food not included in rate.
**If staff buys grocries for the client there is a 20% surcharge for this service over the total grocery bill. This is to be paid to the house manager of Casa Hyder directly. She will present you with the receipts and total bill. All bills must be paid prior to departure - grocery bills can not be deducted from your refundable damage deposits.
Contact Manager for Availability
Rental Rates and Seasons: (USD)
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.