Style, location, comfort - Casa Parota has it all!
This spacious and sophisticated 2-bedroom home offers visitors the very best of San Miguel hospitality. Located in Centro only 2 blocks from the center square, El Jardin, this 3,800 square foot home has undergone a complete renovation to create a haven of style, comfort and convenience.
A gracious entry hall welcomes guests to a large living room and separate dining room, each with ample seating; a spacious kitchen with professional-grade appliances; a powder room; and a soaring staircase and three-story atrium with waterfall. The decor combines native stone and stucco with warm woods, natural fabrics and soft lighting, and is punctuated with lively artworks and architectural elements from local artists and artisans.
To the rear is the first of two large master suites, offering quiet seclusion from other areas of the house. Each suite opens to the light- and plant-filled atrium and features a king bed, gas fireplace, custom cabinetry with extensive storage, and a luxurious en-suite bathroom.
The next floor includes the second master suite as well as a studio with fold-down couch that converts to a twin bed for an additional overnight guest. The studio also offers a smart TV, wet-bar, wine refrigerator, Nespresso machine and is adjacent to a full bath.
Casa Parota abounds with outdoor space, including a full secluded al fresco living room with gas fireplace and dining area on the second floor. Additional space on the rooftop features a custom Jacuzzi hot/cool tub, chaises for sunning and a seating area perfect for sunset cocktails -- all with unmatched panoramic views of San Miguel.
Casa Parota offers many amenities to ensure guests’ enjoyment, including:
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled in each separate space
- Purified water with ultraviolet filters throughout the house
- High-speed Internet, WiFi throughout the house
- Sonos sound system
- Hot/cool Jacuzzi tub
- Smart TV's with Netflix (you may use your own account)
- Remote-controlled gas fireplaces in bedrooms and living room
- Nespresso machines in kitchen and studio with pods
- Safes in each master bedroom closet
- Massage table
- Yoga mats
- CO2 detectors
- Alarm system connected to central station
- Laundry room with large washer and dryer
The rental rate includes:
- 1 tank of gas for the hot tub
- Welcome bar on arrival (1 bottle Vodka (Absolut), 1 bottle Tequila (Jose Cuervo Tradicional), 4 bottles wine (2 red and 2 white) with mixers (soda water, coca cola, and diet coke)
- One roundtrip transportation in a suburban to/from Leon or Queretaro Airports for 4 people per suburban
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Weekly||Min Nights|